Community Service Aide II
The Office of Community & Civic Life is looking for a motivated and self-driven candidate for Livability Program Support!
This position will provide general administrative support for the Livability Programs at the Office of Community & Civic Life. The Livability Programs include liquor licensing and the noise program. This is a regulatory program that helps maintain the safety of this city while supporting activities that bring people together. This position is a key support role that will be responsible for independently completing data-based projects, such a processing all annual liquor license accurately and efficiently.
What you'll get to do:
General administrative duties as assigned, including but not limited to:
- Data entry and basic research,
- Detail-oriented database and online data entry,
- Responding to inquiries both online and on the phone,
- Archiving, scanning, and indexing documents of various types,
- Perform research, outreach, and communication.
As a person you are:
- Detail Oriented: An organizer and planner who thrives on details and is uncompromising in consistency and accuracy.
- Collaborative: A professional who values working with a team and taking on tasks as needed to get things done.
- Independent: ability to take direction and run with it.