Program Coordinator, Hogan, Business
This position is responsible for experiential and networking support of the Hogan Entrepreneurial Leadership Program. The Program Coordinator will manage the New Venture Lab, coordinate the Hogan Program’s network of volunteers, and engage in local startup events.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least two years of experience working with entrepreneurial companies.
- Commitment to the mission and values of the Hogan Program and GU.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with a diverse group of people representing the University in a professional and ethical manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in networking, sales, and marketing.
Gonzaga University is a Jesuit, Catholic, humanistic institution, and is therefore interested in candidates who will contribute to its distinctive mission. Gonzaga University is a committed EEO/AA employer and diversity candidates are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their disability status and/or protected veteran status. Applicants with disabilities needing reasonable accommodations to complete the application or hiring process should contact Human Resources (509) 313-5996.