Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour, Kawasaki and Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Responsible for overseeing tour sales teams to ensure all company policies, procedures are met while delivering 5 Star service to guests. Provides training, coaching, and administrative support to tour staff. Acts as a role model and displays positive communications with the sales team while enforcing company policies and procedures. Oversees public health mitigation and sanitation efforts for the unit inside the venue and all other tour areas.
Essential Job Functions
1. Ensure that all merchandise and food locations are set up correctly and meet all required specifications:
- Verify that all merchandise is set up properly, displayed correctly and clearly marked with proper price points.
- Ensure that in seat vendor efforts are being conducted properly and that all procedures are followed.
- Verify that all food locations have proper sanitation equipment and supplies.
- Perform sanitation checks of all food manufacturing and distribution locations throughout duration of engagement at each venue.
2. Maintain, update, and secure unit personnel files:
- Ensure all paperwork is filled out accurately and complies with regulatory obligations.
- Take personnel photos for security ID badge and maintain all unit ID’s.
- Keep unit personnel data updated and secure as required.
3. Responsible for maintaining the unit’s uniforms including shirts, vests, aprons, and hats:
- Issue sales staff uniforms for each engagement.
- Clean, wash, and maintain uniforms to ensure staff meets expected appearance guidelines.
4. Facilitate random drug test in coordination with Human Resources when required.
5. Observe concourse operations during shows to ensure standards are being upheld:
- Assist sales staff as needed during peak times.
- Coach and mentor staff to deliver 5 Star service to all guests.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are being met by all staff and communicate with Manager as needed.
6. Assist with load-in and load-out process as directed:
- Move stock and equipment to locations as directed.
- Ensure that all locations have proper equipment and supplies as required.
7. Ensure that all sanitation and public health mitigation requirements are met at all locations:
- Assist the Assistant Manager in making sure all locations are properly set up, any required signage is posted, and locations have proper sanitation tools.
- Communicate any special local public health requirements to staff for compliance.
- Ensure staff compliance with public health requirements and that all have any required PPE at the venue and when on company transportation.
8. Oversee agency vendors to ensure that all are compliant with company expectations, policies, and procedures:
- Assist in vendor check in and out process.
- Distribute uniforms for vendors prior to show and verify return upon completion of shift.
- Oversee vendors to ensure compliance with public health requirements and that all have any required PPE per the venue.
9. Assist in maintaining inventory controls by participating in nightly settlement process as required.
10. Coordinate company meals with Tour Coordinator and vendors when needed.
11. Other duties as directed by management.
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Sales/Retail Sales background preferred.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Valid Passport (must be able to work domestically and internationally).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software and a variety of computer programs.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- The ability to sit and stand for long periods of time, climb stairs, and lift 25lbs.
- Ability to communicate on various organizational levels with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- The ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally 90-100% of the time
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.