Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour, Kawasaki and Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Sales Coordinator supports sales, sales training, coaching and management activities on a Feld Touring Production. Acts as a role model and displays positive communications with the sales team, and supports and enforces all Feld policies and procedures. Assists with public health mitigation and sanitation efforts on the concourse as needed, and helps with other activities as directed by the manager.
Essential Job Functions
- 1. Monitor and enforce company policy and sales standards in all areas of:
- Merchandise pricing and display
- Concourse and personnel appearance
- Seat vending
- Safety/sanitation standards
- Unit travel (hotel)
- 2. Process, Update and Maintain Unit Personnel Files:
- Ensure all paperwork is filled out accurately and complies with regulatory obligations (international units only)
- Take personnel photos for security badge ID, keep library, maintain all unit ID’s
- Input all personnel data into EIS (international units only)
- Upload personnel photos
- 3. Clean, Distribute and Maintain Uniform Inventory as needed
- Traveling sales personnel will be issued shirts, vests, aprons and visors
- Uniforms for Agency Vendors will be issued to commissary lead for distribution
- 4. Perform Sanitation Checks of all Food Manufacturing and Distribution Locations
- 5. Administer/oversee random drug tests in coordination with Human Resources where applicable
- 6. Observe all selling periods, assisting at points of sale as needed
- 7. Assist with Nightly Settlement Duties as Directed
- 8. Assist with Load In and Load Out Functions as Directed
- 9. Coordinate Company Meal When Applicable
- 10. Other duties as directed by management
- 11. Assist with concourse public health mitigation implementation:
- Assist assistant manager in making sure all sales locations are properly set up, signage is posted, locations have proper sanitation tools
- Assist in making sure all sales personnel are wearing appropriate PPE at venue and during all transportation.
- 12. Assist with Agency Vendors (domestic units)
- Assist assistant manager in making sure all agency vendors are being properly checked in and out
- Assist in making sure all agency vendors are wearing appropriate PPE at venue.
- Associate Degree or equivalent experience
- Sales/Retail Sales background preferred
- Valid Driver’s license
- Valid Passport (must be able to work domestically and internationally)
- Highly organized
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel 100%
- Multi-lingual is a plus
- Ability to lift 25lbs
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.