- Job Title: Network Tester
- Job Type: Full-Time, Hourly
- This is not a remote position
- Bellevue, WA
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- 401(k) with Company Match
- H1B/Green Card Sponsorship for qualified employee
- Hands-on experience at global industry leader Samsung
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Execute field and mobility driving test cases for Development and MR projects.
- Prepare devices for testing in field (software, applicable test tools, etc)
- Create new test routes or revise existing Infra based on new network features and changes.
- Report any defects and draft issues on PLM for review and register.
- Report on daily basis detailed field test results.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Analyzing the testing results and submitting the report to the development team
- Creating test designs, processes, cases and test-product documentation
- Conducting testing as per the set standards and procedures
- Ensure that the testing is carried out as per the defined standards and procedures
- Perform software testing in all phases of the design-develop-test-release-maintain software life cycle
Skills & Qualifications
- Have an engineering background OR a field testing experience
- Able to be in a car for 40 hours/week
- Able to travel at any notice for as short as a day to long as a month
- Have interest in mobile and telecom with trend knowledge
- Able to write reports and communication issues from the field
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills