Desktop Support Intern Summer 2023
Desktop Support Intern (100% in-person NYC)
The Client Services group provides level 2 technical support to our end-users, in our corporate headquarters in New York City. The team is responsible for all desktop-related items including the deployment of new laptops as well as proactive maintenance, troubleshooting, and tracking/documentation of technical issues.
- Complete the primary job function within the Client Tech umbrella including, but not limited to, configuring new laptops, working on support tickets, trouble-shooting technical issues, working on project teams to deliver new products/applications to our end users, etc.
- Assist with our building-wide agile implementation project, which involves converting tech equipment on the floors to agile (removing old equipment, unboxing and setting up new monitors).
- Assist with our building-wide equipment refresh project. The tasks include imaging laptops (Mac/PC), copying data, and installing applications.
• Possesses general knowledge in both Desktop hardware and software (Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook/Office 365OneDrive, and Office for Mac , general understanding of video conferencing setup and troubleshooting (i.e. Cisco, Zoom))
• General understanding and ability to support/troubleshoot hardware and software.
• Clear and consistent in communicating with users, team, and manage