Administrative Associate II - Heart Center Clinical Research Program
The Heart Center Clinical Research Program (CRP) at Boston Children’s Hospital is seeking an Administrative Associate II to assist with administration of clinical research studies supported by the Heart Center.
The Administrative Associate II will be responsible for:
- Schedules appointments and meetings and maintains calendars for physician/supervisor(s). Reserves meeting locations, orders refreshments and prepares agenda and other materials. Prepares travel arrangements as necessary. Assists in organizing and scheduling conferences, seminars and other department sponsored programs or events, by receiving and recording registration forms and fees, ordering supplies and services and performing other related duties.
- Maintains departmental files, records and databases. Enters information from source documents into databases and/or spreadsheets, compiling, printing and distributing reports, mailing labels and other information as needed. Maintains department/office library of reference books, journals, slides, films and other materials.
- Monitors and maintains office equipment and supply inventory. Reorders supplies and requests equipment repair services. Receives and reconciles supply orders and invoices, identifying and resolving delays, billing errors or discrepancies. Communicates with hospital support service departments to request needed services.
- Prepares, routes and tracks routine administrative forms and documents. Routes materials for required authorizations and monitors receipt by final destination. Communicates with other hospital departments to resolve delays and errors.
- Performs routine clerical duties, such as opening and sorting mail, delivering and retrieving patient records, photocopying materials and sorting, collating and distributing documents.
- Provides positive and effective customer service that supports departmental and hospital operations.
To qualify, you must have:
- Work requires a high school level of educational development.
- One year of administrative experience preferred.
- Work requires the analytical skills and judgment to interpret data and take the appropriate action in circumstances or situations vary.
- Work requires the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and provide empathy in difficult interpersonal situations.
Boston Children’s Hospital offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits, including a flexible schedule, affordable health, vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, and discounted rates on T-passes. Discover your best.