Senior Benefits Analyst - Plano
Lockton Dunning Benefits is currently seeking a dedicated, organized, and pro-active Senior Benefits Analyst to provide technical and operational support within Integrated Absence Solutions Practice (IAS). The ideal candidate will demonstrate some group life and disability benefits experience; high level of professionalism; possess the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and the flexibility to easily adapt to changing priorities.
- Assist IAS team with the creation, distribution, and collection of request for proposals (RFPs)
- Act as a liaison with internal team and external vendor partners
- Partner with IAS RFP lead to determine timelines and goals of each project
- Assist with client presentations (benchmarking, etc.) and materials creation
- Create financial reports and other deliverables as needed
- Other assignments as required
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a Business or Finance-related field or equivalent experience in the insurance industry
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to develop strong internal/external relationships
- Organizational and time management skills to prioritize heavy workloads and meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills to interact with associates, clients, and vendors at all levels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and ability to learn other programs as required
- Handles confidential information in the best interest of both client and company