Intern, Data Analytics
2023 Data Analytics Intern
June 5, 2023 – August 11, 2023
Pay rate is $25/hour
Full-time; 37.5 hours per week
ABA’s Internship provides students with a paid opportunity to work with one of the biggest trade associations in Washington, DC. This extremely selective opportunity provides students with the opportunity to do substantial work in various divisions across ABA, connect with leadership, build a network, and make a difference.
ABA Summer Internships are hybrid with at least 2 days a week in our DC office.
- Create a centralized repository of all certified professionals, capturing key information like state of residence, date of certification, multiple certifications, specialty areas, etc
- Work with manager to re-design and promote the referral program for new exam candidates
- Collaborate with the exams manager to collate candidate performance data from the last 5 years to help identify trends and potential predictors/pathways to success on exams, specifically CRCM, CTFA, and CERP
- Must be a self-starter who can prioritize and pivot quickly
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Familiar with data and able to pull reports and identify trends (with supervision)
Minimum Education Requirements
- Junior/Senior standing or Graduate student with a degree focus in Marketing or Business Analytics.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
If you are interested in this position, please apply at: