Position : Data Analyst
Duration : 12 + months
Location : Texas City, Texas, United States
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or higher. Combination of professional experience acceptable.
- 2-3 years of SQL queries and data analysis required.
- Data science expertise.
- Strong relationship management and communications (written and verbal) skills.
- Exposure to Data Management and Application concepts.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, and technical procedures.
- Excellent organizational, project management, and process management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions and instruct others, train personnel, write reports, correspondence and procedures, speak clearly to customers and employees.
- Ability to deal with complex problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Ability to work with no supervision while performing duties.