Biopharmaceutical Development intern
Location: Gaithersburg, MD
We are currently seeking rising sophomore, junior and/or senior candidate with Chemical or Biochemical engineering background or related for a 10-12 week internship during the summer of 2023.
Objectives/Goals of the Position:
- Advance next generation manufacturing with an individual project.
- Specifically, optimize a continuous mode of operation of viral inactivation (detergent and low pH) to determine process operational ranges, with system limitation is mind.
- Stretch goal: evaluate a new residence time chamber created in-house.
- Execute laboratory experiments with supervision and guidance
- Present data to peers
- Write protocols
- Data capture documents and electronic
- Laboratory notebook requirements