At SI Group, we aspire for all employees to live and work to their full potential. We foster a unique environment where each employee is empowered to create value for our business with a commitment to safety and compliance. We promote personal and professional success that aligns with productivity and extraordinary results. Become a Catalyst for Change and help ignite impossible.
The Production Engineer executes work in compliance the SI's ZERO EHS Impact Philosophy. The Production Engineer partners with cross-functional teams in the implementation of production improvements programs to improve production.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Ensure EHS compliance and continuous improvement in EHS performance
- Maintain the operational status of the physical plant
- Ensure quality through equipment physical condition and daily operating conditions
- Implement Process Safety Management (PSM) and Mechanical Integrity (MI).
- Maintain plant engineering documentation: P&IDs, equipment lists, instrument lists, PHAs, MOCAs, etc…
- Provide technical support for Production troubleshooting and root cause analysis of process issues
- Provide training on and lead advanced troubleshooting processes
- Collaborate with Quality on chemistry related issues and method formulation improvements
- Work with site engineering to develops project scopes and process engineering packages for new installations and retrofit of facilities
What We Value:
We strive for all employees to nurture physical, mental and emotional health both personally and professionally. Our commitment to health and wellness centers around prevention, early detection and embracing a healthy lifestyle. Some offerings may vary by role or region, but may include:
- Physical Health benefits including competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision packages, company contribution to Health Savings Account, cash incentive for Annual Physical and reimbursement
- Financial Wellness opportunities including company paid life insurance and disability plans, 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match, and certified Financial Planning & Investment services
- Mental Health benefits including generous Paid Time Off and 10 Paid Holidays, Paid Parental Bonding Leave, and much more!KD1