Performs administrative staff work in support of research and review projects focusing on Hospital policies and procedures and department operations.
- Participate in administrative functions of the Center for Learning & Innovation.
- Attend corporate university courses as specified to improve professional identity
- Conduct literature searches and research topics as required.
- Develop internal and external communications as required.
- Performs other administrative functions as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
Schedule and Location
Monday-Thursday: up to 37.5 hours/per week. In-person
Duration: May 15, 2023 - August 15, 2023
Lake Success, New York
Required Experience and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- Undergrad Sophomore; Undergrad Junior; Undergrad Senior; Graduate Level
- Currently enrolled in college majoring in Business, Physical or Social sciences, preferred.
- Prior administrative experience in a hospital setting, preferred.
*Additional Salary Detail
The salary range and/or hourly rate listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future.When determining a team member's base salary and/or rate, several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, service line, years of relevant experience, education, credentials, negotiated contracts, budget and internal equity).