MST Prevention Therapist
Do you have a passion for working with children and families? The New York Foundling is looking for compassionate, dedicated people in New York City (Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, & Staten Island Positions Available) who want to empower youth and families by creating strength-based behavior change that will be sustained long after treatment ends.
Would you thrive in a supportive team environment? Learning and growing every day? Working with a small caseload of families?
You will receive ongoing team support, training and supervision in the Multisystemic Therapy-Prevention (MST-PRV) model as you work holistically with families, youth, their communities, and other key members of their ecology to implement MST as designed. For more information on Multisystemic Therapy, please watch this video: How Does MST Work?
#jobposting #applynow #wearehiring #hiring #jobsearch #evidencebasedprogramming #therapistjobs #clinician #therapist #wanttomakeadifference
- Salary-based position with opportunities for clinical licensure supervision, reimbursement for CEU and professional development.
- Hybrid-roles (WFH, Office, and Field-Based) with phone, laptop, wifi provided
- Robust counseling training that you will use for your entire professional career
- Opportunities for advancement within the NYF- a trusted agency with over 150+ years of serving New York City
- Master’s degree in Mental Health Counseling, Clinical or Counseling Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, or a related subject area required
- Bilingual Spanish therapist also encouraged to apply (Salary additives for Spanish Speaking clinicians!)