Talent Acquisition Operations - 2023 Summer Intern
Job Description: Talent Acquisition Intern
The Talent Acquisition Intern will be a part of the Talent Acquisition Team based out of our global headquarters in Southlake, TX. This role will be mainly focused on our intern program, events and projects. Must be a self-starter, take direction well, have a creative “think on your feet” attitude, and able to execute effectively against a set of directives. Qualified individuals for this position will possess excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task in stressful situations. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and highly motivated.
· Participate in the internship event planning and execution
· Support TA Operations (interview scheduling, onboarding, candidate engagement)
· Content Creation for TA, intern program, surveys, etc.
· Assist in project work for campus branding, hiring objectives, I&D, recruiting partnerships, etc.
Preferred Experience and Education:
· Currently pursuing a degree in Human Resources or related field with a graduation date after August 2023
· Passionate about people and inter-personal skills
· Advanced computer software skills (excel, word, power point, applicant tracking systems, HireVue, etc.)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Capable of managing multiple priorities simultaneously while meeting deadlines
· Exceptionally organized and able to prioritize effectively
· Can problem solve with minimum guidance
· Motivated to jump in and assist in any type of situation
· Ability to lift and move 50 lbs. or more