Information Technology Internship (paid, full-time)
Application Deadline: Applications are accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis and interviews will begin on March 1. Applications will not be considered after March 15. You must complete your application within three days of starting it for it to be processed.
Expected Duration: 12 weeks
Pay rate: $12/hour
In-Person Position: This is an in-person position. Applicants must be local to the DC metro area for the duration of their apprenticeship assignment.
Gain essential technical experience working with the Wolf Trap Foundation Information Technology team!
- Troubleshoot computer and mobile device hardware and software issues
- Assist with end-user Help Desk and AV requests
- Deploy new computer workstations
- Setup and manage the yearly computer and electronic equipment recycling pickup
- Other projects will be assigned as needed, based on abilities and interests
- Working knowledge of Windows XP, 7, 8.1, 10, MAC OSX, iOS and Android.
- Proficiency in MS Office 2010 & 2013
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP and networking
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate well, both in written form and verbally
For additional information, contact email@example.com with questions.
Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment that embraces and encourages different perspectives. We work to reflect and be representative of the communities in which we serve and in which we reside. Qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who need assistance or an accommodation in our job application processes should contact firstname.lastname@example.org. An offer of employment is contingent on successfully passing a background check and providing proof of full COVID-19 vaccination. Applicants who cannot get vaccinated for bona fide disability or religious reasons should also contact HR at email@example.com so they can determine if reasonable accommodations can be made.
Wolf Trap Foundation is monitoring and adhering to current federal and state guidelines for COVID workplace safety to protect staff, artists, and patrons.