Finance and Business Planning Intern
Location: Gaithersburg, MD
We are currently seeking rising junior and/or senior with a passion and curiosity for data science and / or Financial planning for a 10-12 week internship during the summer of 2023.
Objectives/Goals of the Position:
- The goal of the internship is to enhance the current forecasting process by centralizing the collection and updating of forecasting data, building consistent visualizations across the Franchises, and training on how to populate planning decks with the visualizations.
- Collaborate with the Program Management team in designing a process to build a centralized data source that incorporates all the Franchise/Indication level HLOP templates.
- Develop process rules around updating the data source as forecasting figures can change throughout the planning cycle.
- Create a Power BI Dashboard to build the necessary visualizations required for the planning presentation decks.
- Dashboard should be a one-stop destination where each team is able to obtain the visualizations required for each Franchise Deck.
- Develop training materials to educate the teams on how to use the tool to efficiently populate the Franchise Decks.
- Course work in Data/Business Analytics and / or Finance
- Experience working with PowerBI / Excel, Python or R
- Minimum GPA: 3.0