Are you ready to be part of a team with a mission to improve the lives of children and their families? We are looking for a dedicated Therapist/Social Worker for our Community-based WISe Program to ensure children and families receive culturally responsive mental health services.
We are now offering a $2000 sign-on bonus!
As a Therapist, you will conduct assessments to inform ongoing therapeutic work and support clients in meeting their identified treatment goals. Therapy is often provided in the community, such as homes, schools, and community areas. At Seneca, your therapeutic work aims to help our kids and youth achieve a better quality of life as defined by them. By becoming our next Therapist, you will be the primary source of therapeutic support for clients and families.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Wraparound with Intensive Services (WISe) program provides comprehensive behavioral health supports to youth with complex behavioral and mental health needs. The program's goal is to help youth thrive in their homes and communities and assist in helping them meet the goals they have identified.
Seneca Family of Agencies is committed to providing traditionally marginalized communities a network of outstanding mental health, community based, and educational services. Seneca’s agency-wide Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Advisory Board, Employee Resource Groups, and Language Practice Groups help our employees provide culturally and linguistically relevant services to the families we serve.
- Provide consistent therapeutic support that are strengths based, trauma informed, and culturally relevant.
- Participate in Child & Family Team (CFT) Meetings for each client, contributing to the development of the Cross System Care Plan (CSCP) and Team Safety Plan.
- Conduct a Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) assessments that will inform ongoing therapy and WISe team goals with client and families.
- Perform intakes and assessments as needed, and maintain active progress of treatment goals and needs as identified by the client is CSCP.
- Assist in strengthening relationships to informal and natural supports as identified by the client.
- Provide consultation to team members on clinical issues, as well as casework issues, as appropriate.
- Maintain team focus on scope of work for the progress/movement toward transition, acknowledging and celebrate successes and transitions.
- Participate in individual and/or group supervision.
- Ensure accurate and timely submission WISe documentation and Seneca clinical paperwork.
- Engage in ongoing professional development and training regarding clinical frameworks and on how to successfully utilize Evidence Based Practices.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling
- LMFT or LICSW in Washington preferred, may possess LMFTA, LSWAIC or LMHC in accordance with Washington State Department of Health requirements
- Training and experience providing therapy to youth in the community
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Strong coordination, organizational and writing skills
- Clearance of TB test, fingerprints, and any other state or federal requirements
- Own vehicle; valid Washington Drivers License and insurability by Seneca's automobile insurance carrier
- Bilingual Spanish/English abilities preferred
- Proof of COVID vaccination
- Flexible schedule with ability to work evenings and some weekends as needed
- Starting at $65,000- $79,000/year, the actual salary is dependent on creditable experience above the minimum qualifications for the role
- Additional compensation provided upon passing bilingual language proficiency exam
- A $4000 salary increase upon licensure
- $2000 sign-on bonus!
- Salary increases each year
- Comprehensive employee benefits package:
- Medical, dental, vision, chiropractic, acupuncture, and fertility coverage
- Long-term disability, family leave, and life insurance
- 50% paid premiums for dependents
- 403b retirement plan
- Employer-Paid Assistance Plan
- 5 weeks of Paid Time off and 11 Paid Holidays
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Abundant promotional opportunities across the agency in California and Washington
- Seneca supports clinicians toward licensure and beyond.
- We provide individual and group supervision, regular clinical case conferences, and licensure and renewal courses led by field experts.
- Expenses such as outside training or licensure fees can be mitigated through your clinical training stipend.
Key Words: Social Worker, Mental Health, Therapist, Therapy, Social Work, Non-profit, Nonprofit, Youth, Advocate, Family, Children, Families, Behavioral Health, Healthcare