Investment Banking Analyst, Healthcare
Wedbush Securities is one of the largest securities firms and investment banks in the nation. We provide innovative financial solutions through our Wealth Management, Capital Markets, Futures and Advanced Clearing & Prime Services divisions. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California with over 100 offices and more than 80 correspondent offices, our commitment to providing relentless, customized service is the foundation of our consistent growth.
Our Investment Banking Group provides clients with the full range of financing and advisory services to achieve management's objectives throughout the entire business life cycle. Wedbush Securities is looking for an Investment Banking Analyst to join our Healthcare industry team. This position will be located in our San Francisco office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide transaction support to senior bankers on a broad range of corporate finance transactions including IPOs, secondary and follow-on equity offerings, private placements, mergers & acquisitions and valuations
- Manage several concurrent projects and work effectively as part of a team or individually
- Prepare client presentations
- Assist with due diligence
- Conduct financial analysis and modeling
- Assist in preparation of company marketing and transactions materials
- Interact with clients during presentations and deal executions
- Perform other tasks and duties as required and assigned
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting preferred
- 1+ years of financial industry related experience
- FINRA Series 63 & 79 preferred
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, ideally with understanding of valuation techniques
- Excellent writing and communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet time sensitive deadlines
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What Wedbush Offers You
As part of our overall compensation package, Wedbush Securities offers an array of diverse benefits to all our colleagues. We believe that providing competitive benefit options yields the advantageous reward of establishing a healthy and inclusive foundational work culture.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with multiple health plan options for you and your family
- Health Savings Account with company-sponsored contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) traditional and dependent care
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- 401(k) plan with discretionary, competitive company matching and profit-sharing contributions
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off
- 2 weeks of Paid Sick Time (may vary by location)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Charitable Donation Matching Contributions
- Paid Leave (Military, Jury Duty, Volunteer Time Off, Disability, etc.)
- FINRA License Sponsorship
- Travel & Employee Assistance and Employee Discount Programs
The reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic location. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $100,000. Colleagues may be eligible for additional, discretionary incentive compensation based on the individual and the firm's performance. At Wedbush, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at, or near, the top of the range for their role. Decisions regarding compensation are determined on a case-by-case basis and are dependent on a variety of factors including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs.
Wedbush Securities (WS) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. WS does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, registered domestic partner status, uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, disability, genetic information, family care or medical leave status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws, or on the basis that an applicant or Colleague is perceived to have these characteristics or is associated with someone who is perceived to have these characteristics. WS aims to foster a culture of inclusion where all Colleagues are valued for their unique contributions to the firm as well as provided equal opportunities to succeed.