Management and Program Analyst GS 7-9
This position is part of the Office of Environmental Management - Headquarters, Department of Energy. As a Management and Program Analyst, you will be assisting in developing objectively based information for making decisions on the administrative and programmatic aspects of agency operations and management.
As a Management and Program Analyst, you will:
- Perform work of limited scope and complexity in support of DOE projects assigned to higher graded analysts.
- Assist in coordinating and carrying out limited, well defined evaluation tasks to determine program effectiveness in meeting established goals and objectives.
- Prepare routine, recurring reports for use by higher graded analysts or to convey factual program or functional data and information.
- Identify the operational and analytical techniques that will produce reliable findings.
- Consolidate data gathered and review it to ensure accomplishment of objectives, timeliness, and acceptability.
- Support the supervisor or a higher graded analyst in monitoring administrative control systems such as those designed to prevent waste, loss, unauthorized use, or misappropriation of assets.