Manufacturing Engineer - Junior
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- some experience manufacturing environment.
- Experience in a LEAN environment and a familiarity with the methodology would be a plus
- Enthusiastically support and contribute to manufacturing processes and tools
- Review, develop, write and edit process plans and standard work.
- Balloon and support FAI package creations for engineering changes
- Process improvements: Conducts evaluations, suggests designs and spearheads development of manufacturing processes including production flow, assembly methods and production equipment
- Mitigate waste: maximize efficiency and minimize waste
- Lean Six sigma understanding: Implement lean processes, conduct time studies, identify continuous improvement initiatives
Other Preferred qualification are:
- Experience with Autocad or Solid Works
- Advanced Excel