Access Paid Summer 2024 Internships with SEO Career
When you join SEO Career, We Win Together!
Students choose SEO Career for internship success because we offer next-level coaching, training and support you don’t get anywhere else.
SEO Career prepares historically excluded populations including, Black, Latinx, and Native
American undergraduates for paid, competitive and coveted summer internships — across Wall Street, Corporate America, Real Estate and Tech — that lead to full-time jobs.
We are the nation’s premier free professional development program for recruiting and training high-achieving undergraduates. Our program offers access to internships, intensive training, and the coaching you need to excel and succeed.
85% of SEO Career interns receive full-time job offers from partner companies.
Internship Opportunities are available in Alternative Investments, Consulting, Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, Investment Banking, Investment Management, Investment Research, Marketing, Operations, Real Estate, Sales, Sales & Trading, Services, and Technology
HOW IT WORKS
SEO Career is designed in two phases:
Start with Phase 1: Edge (land the internship): Get access and exposure to company recruiters, practice interview preparation, and training to stand out in the interview process and help you land the summer internship.
Advance to Phase 2: Success (land the full-time offer): Once you land the internship, get the training, coaching, and resources you need to become desk-ready, and ensure you have the technical and soft skills to excel and get that full-time offer.
EXPERIENCE THE SEO ADVANTAGE
- 1:1 Coaching by industry specialists to help you throughout the recruiting process and your summer internship
- $10,000+ average salary per summer
- 60 hours of technical training from leading firms in the country: the program is flexible and includes a combination of virtual and in-person training
- Access to top summer internships with over 200 companies including: JPMorgan Chase, KKR, Morgan Stanley, IBM, Accenture, American Express, Blackstone, Goldman Sachs, Compass, Spotify and many more
- Pre-Internship Conference - Virtual and on-site conference prior to your internship so you can network, learn, and hear from top leaders in the industry and be ready on Day 1
- 9,000 + Alumni Network of dedicated professionals, mentors and friends for life
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Identify as Black, Latinx, or Native American
- Enrolled in an accredited, four-year US college or university
- All majors
- Graduating with a bachelor’s degree in December 2024 or later
- GPA of 3.2. or above preferred; Candidates with a GPA of 3.0 will be considered for certain tracks
- Authorized to work in the U.S.; F-1 Visa holders with OPT or CPT may be eligible for Phase 2: Success
HOW TO APPLY
For additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com.