Business Immersion Program - Finance Path
Position Title: Business Immersion Program - Finance Path
*A cover letter is not required to apply for this position.
Are you ready to make your mark? Learn, grow, and develop! Bring your energy, ideas, and problem-solving skills to the Business Immersion Program, where you’ll gain hands-on experience, make an impact, and launch your career!
Crown Castle is the nation’s largest provider of shared communications infrastructure: towers, small cells and fiber. It all works together to meet unprecedented demand—connecting people and communities and transforming the way we do business. Whenever you make a call, track a workout or stream music and videos, we’re the ones providing the communications infrastructure that makes it all possible. From 5G and the internet of things to drones, autonomous vehicles and AR/VR, we enable the technologies that help people stay safe, connected and ready for the future. Crown Castle is publicly traded on the S&P 500, and one of the largest Real Estate Investment Trusts in the US, with an enterprise value of ~$100B.
The Business Immersion Program (BIP) is a full-time, two-year early career program designed to develop economic thinkers who desire to collaborate to build the future. We offer teammates the ability to immerse themselves in our unique business model, work on meaningful projects, and grow as professionals, all while driving our mission of transforming the way we are all connected. We are seeking candidates who are open to new experiences and eager for opportunities to develop.
The Business Immersion Program is comprised of three eight-month assignments in our business, with each experience uniquely crafted to enhance personal development and value creation. The program provides broad exposure across functions, yielding deep understanding of our business model, how we make money, and how we create value.
Business Immersion Program teammates select one of four paths based on their educational background and personal interests: Finance, General, Process & Performance, or Technology & Innovation. This application is for the Finance Path. Within the Finance path, you will complete three eight-month assignments in our business, with each experience uniquely crafted to enhance personal development and value creation. As you progress through the BIP, you’ll collect skills and key experiences that provide a strong foundation to accelerate your growth and development in our company. At the conclusion of the program, leaders partner to transition BIP teammates into post program opportunities that align business need, personal development, and individual interest.
- The Finance path provides broad exposure across functions yielding deep understanding of our business model, how we make money, and how we create value. With assignments across three distinct teams, you’ll get hands-on, experiential challenges and responsibilities to help develop a diverse financial skillset. Upon completion of the program, teammates are prepared to contribute to an assortment of finance roles across the company.
In the Business Immersion Program, you’ll join a community of BIP teammates who are all exploring our business and growing together. Great candidates for the BIP program:
- Embody a growth mindset and embrace opportunities for personal and professional growth and development.
- Immerse themselves into each assignment by executing on projects and responsibilities that provide experiential learning and drive value for Crown.
- Are curious, eager learners who strive to collect new skills and experiences.
- Have the courage to challenge status quo and provide fresh perspectives to business challenges, leveraging their creativity to unlock new possibilities.
- Exemplify and demonstrate integrity and humility in all actions.
- Maintain geographic flexibility in potentially relocating every eight months for a period of two years. Additionally, remain open to relocation upon placement post-BIP.
Additional requirements to be qualified for this program:
- Graduated or expected to graduate with Bachelor’s Degree from accredited institution within 1 year prior to position start date (July 2023)
- Less than 1 year of full-time, professional work experience
- Authorization to work in the U.S. on a full-time, regular basis without additional sponsorship
- You must be able to re-locate to an assigned location approximately three times over a two-year period
What’s in it for you?
Throughout the Business Immersion Program, you’ll collect key skills and experiences that form the foundation of your professional career. Learn our business, experience our culture, and make an impact!
At Crown Castle, we make all investments with a long-term view and that includes our investment in the health and wealth of you and your family. We are proud to offer comprehensive health and wealth benefits that help support you and your family, wherever you are in life.
We offer a total benefits package and professional growth development for teammates in any stage of their career. Along with caring for our teammates, we’re an active member in the communities where we live, work and do business. We have a responsibility to give back, which we do through our Connected by Good program. Giving back allows us to improve public spaces where people connect, promote public safety and advance access to education and technology.
Reports to: Manager, Business Immersion Program
Working Conditions: This role falls into our hybrid work model working in your assigned office approximately 60% of the time (3 days per week) and where you do your best work 40% (2 days per week). There is an expectation of collaboration with teammates and stakeholders for moments that matter that could require travel.
Crown Castle International Corp (NYSE: CCI) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g., race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or gender identity.
Crown Castle has a COVID-19 Vaccine Policy in place requiring vaccination by your employment start date, unless approved for an accommodation or otherwise prohibited by law.
Compensation Information: For California, Colorado, NYC, or Washington residents, the salary for this position is $70,000 annually. In addition to salary, employees are eligible for an annual bonus of up to 15% of annual salary. Employees (and their families) are eligible for medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees are able to enroll in our company’s 401k plan. Employees will also receive 18 days of paid time off each year and 12 paid holidays throughout the calendar year.