Research Associate in Latinx Health Disparities
This full-time, in-person research position at the University of Texas at Austin is a great opportunity in pediatric health research!
This Research Associate position is funded by a 5-year NIH grant to study the effects of an asthma intervention program with Latino/a/x families. The Research Associate will collect data from research participants in English and Spanish and recruit participants through primary care clinics throughout Austin, as well as provide support to the facilitators delivering the intervention. The Research Associate will be responsible for gathering data and preparing materials for publication. The Research Associate will also be involved in preparing data for analysis and completing other related research tasks as assigned. The position will be renewed annually depending on continued grant funding and performance. Applicants seeking to pursue graduate or medical school in the future are encouraged to apply!
Please contact the position supervisor, Dr. Erin Rodriguez, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or a related field plus two years of experience conducting human subjects research
- Fluency in spoken and written Spanish and English
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends on a regular basis for data collection
- Reliable transportation to travel in Austin and surrounding areas for data collection and project management