Patient Access Representative
Liberty Resources is a dynamic human services agency and a great place to work! Working for Liberty Resources means you’ll have access to great career opportunities, benefits and a supportive environment. Our rapid growth is providing exciting opportunities in all areas of our organization.
Our employees have passion around the services they provide and our corporate values of excellence and staff support. We pride ourselves on high quality, integrated, community-based services that meet the evolving needs of our communities. We’re committed to building a diverse workforce that values contributions of all team members and work to recognize cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and how they apply to provision of positive health outcomes.
$1,000 Sign On Bonus!
Full and Part Time positions available.
Liberty Resources Integrated Health Care is looking for a Patient Access Representative to perform a variety of customer service functions that support clinic operations. Integrated Health Care is a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team of mental health professionals, including social workers, marriage and family therapists, licensed mental health counselors, psychiatrists/nurse practitioners and registered nurses.
- Answer phone calls and route to appropriate person or documents message from patient/representative accurately and delivers to appropriate members of the care team in timely fashion.
- Schedule appointments for MDs, NPs, therapists, nurses, nutritional services and peer specialist; contact clients to reschedule appointments or provide appointment reminders, when warranted.
- Perform patient registration duties inclusive of patient identification and EMR documentation of accurate demographic, insurance and check in details with attention given to any patient specific alerts.
- Collect and process co-pays and provide receipts.
- Process mail, faxes, make copies as requested and troubleshoot printer/copiers including requests for needed supplies i.e. toner, paper, etc. Prepares and processes work orders, as required.
- One-year college/technical school or High school diploma (equivalent) with one-year relevant experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of medical procedures and medical terminology.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to effectively use an electronic medical record.
- Ability to work in a fast paced outpatient family and behavioral health clinic environment.
Liberty Resources is committed to creating a diverse inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Liberty Resources offers equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, parental status, housing status, source of income or military status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws.
Liberty Resources cares about your safety. We are following all CDC guidelines to ensure safety for clients, families and employees.