Renewable Energy & Environmental Commodities Broker
Karbone Inc. is an award-winning financial services platform for renewable energy and decarbonization markets. Since 2008, we have offered integrated and innovative Commodity Brokerage, Market Research, and Financing solutions to a global suite of clients. Our teams are proudly ranked first amongst their peers and are all dedicated toward our core mission of providing our clients and partners with the necessary data, market access, and financing options to help them succeed in the new energy transition.
Due to growth-driven expansion of its Brokerage Group, Karbone is currently seeking a Junior Renewable Energy Broker:
- Originate, structure and execute bilateral deals/contracts for various classes of Renewable Energy commodities in North America.
- Establish, manage and grow relationships with existing and new market participants
- Maintain knowledge of current market developments, regulation/legislation and industry trends
- Participate in industry networking events and conduct client meetings with the goal of growing company exposure and building book
- Opportunity to launch new business lines with high growth potential
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Sustainability, and/or Finance preferred
- Experience of 0-5 years in business development, sales, trading/brokerage, and/or account management role preferred
- Specific experience in energy markets or having a book of business is a plus
- Base salary range of $55k-$150k commensurate with experience
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal aptitude, and strong commercial perspective
- Ideal candidates will demonstrate strong initiative, results-orientation, innovation, and an entrepreneurial attitude, with the ability to thrive in a team dynamic