Professor of Computer Information Technology
Join Our Team!
Here a life is changed every day.
A possibility becomes a probability.
A dream becomes reality.
We invite you to join our community of passionate 8 Month Annually Appointed Computer Information Technology faculty who are devoted to inspiring brighter tomorrows through the power of education. For more than 50 years, our Valencia has proudly pioneered new ways to make secondary education accessible while adopting innovative solutions to learning.
Valencia College is a place where opportunity extends to all. We are uniquely positioned to offer a quality education to everyone in our community, and we do not take our responsibility lightly. We seek to enrich the college with faculty who are committed to helping us meet our ambitious goals so that students can achieve their dreams. If you are ready to help improve the lives of our students, our team, our community, and, ultimately, our world, consider applying today!
- A Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a major in computer science, computer technology, computer programming, computer information systems, computer-based information systems (e.g., management, decision), software engineering, computer engineering or information technology OR 18 graduate semester hours in computer science, computer technology, computer programming, computer information systems, computer-based information systems (e.g., management, decision), software engineering, computer engineering or information technology and a Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution is required)
- This position will require both online and face to face teaching modalities.
- Location: Kissimmee, FL 34744 - Osceola Campus
To apply for this role, please visit: https://valenciacollege.peopleadmin.com/postings/26011
- Application collection begins: December 16, 2022
- Application closing date: March 20, 2023
- Application review begins: Approximately March 2023
- Applicant engagement begins: March 2023
- Anticipated start date: August 15, 2023
Valencia’s Total Rewards:
Valencia College is committed to providing employees with a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package. Your total rewards include significantly more than just your base pay. Our total rewards program offers a wide-ranging combination of pay, benefits including paid medical and dental, extensive paid time off, professional development, work/life balance in a meaningful, collaborative work environment, and so much more…
We invite you to submit a completed online application here: https://valenciacollege.peopleadmin.com/postings/26011
Please include the following required materials:
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial transcripts must be uploaded at the time of application submission. Please Note: degree must be conferred by the time of hire
- HOLDERS OF DEGREES FROM INSTITUTIONS OUTSIDE THE USA:
- Individuals who have completed college or university course work at an institution in a country other than the United States are required to obtain a complete evaluation of foreign transcripts and degrees. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have any foreign transcripts evaluated prior to submission through an authorized evaluation service such as World Education Services. For a list of acceptable evaluation services, please visit https://www.naces.org/members
- The names and contact information for three (3) professional references. Professional references will be contacted for finalist candidates only.
To be considered for the position, applications must be received no later than March 20, 2023 at 11:59 PM EST.
*Explore the Happiest Place to Call Home! Discover Life in Orlando