Client Solutions Manager (Sales and Business Development)
RES is looking for a Client Solutions Manager to drive sales and deliver comprehensive ecological solutions to clients across Tennessee for mitigation bank, flood mitigation and stormwater management. How will you do it? In collaboration with many external and internal stakeholders, you will envision and create commercial opportunities for RES to accomplish its mission of restoring resilient earth, one project at a time.
Your main mission is to develop a pipeline of medium to long-range (2 – 3 years) sales opportunities at the Municipality, State, and Federal levels, using the region’s strategic business plan as a roadmap. Your daily activities will support this mission.
You will be building your pipeline and backlog of sales thus driving the business development process on a broad range of complex sales pursuits that grow market share for the company and advances client relationships. You will be originating deals, negotiating, and closing them, working on various phases, including land acquisition, design, construction, and maintenance, and a project value ranging from ~$1M to $50M+. Some of your partners may include NGOs, that you will be working with to access federal grant sources to (partially) fund projects.
You will be supported by RES’s internal solutions analysts to research and vet new market opportunities and optimize sales activity.
Finally, you will also represent RES’ business interests in liaising with industry groups, outside stakeholders, and 3rd party lobbyists with the goal of furthering RES’ presence and influence within the Region.
We would love to talk to you if you have many of the following:
- 5 or more years of experience in shaping, negotiating, and closing complex deals valued at $1M+
- Experience in engineering or engineering consulting firms.
- Existing relationships with State, County, and City Government Executives in the region
- Ability to travel up to 50% within the state
What will make you stand out?
- Masters or other advanced degree program relevant to RES’ business model
- Experience with relevant environmental regulations and permits/approvals (e.g. CWA 404/401/402, NWP/IP, NPDES, ESA),
- Knowledge of the state of TN regulatory environment
- Direct working experience with RES client base (energy, oil, gas, transportation, utilities) and/or third-party stakeholders detailed herein
- Experience in procuring federal funds or grant funds or capital improvement programs
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
RES is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.