PwC’s Women’s Consulting Experience (For Grads Dec 2024 - Aug 2025)
As a participant in Women’s Consulting Experience (WCE), you'll embark on a journey of self-discovery and learning alongside student participants from across the country.
During WCE, you’ll gain valuable insight into the firm, our consulting practice and our professionals while discovering leadership skills that can be used on campus and beyond. The program is designed to help you experience PwC's culture and values through a variety of team-building, networking and career development activities. Meet a firm that has the opportunities, mentorship and technology to take your career to the next level.
In order to be considered for our Women’s Consulting Experience, you will need to apply to and interview for a Consulting Solutions Internship.
- Apply direction to an Women's Consulting Experience Consulting Internship opportunity. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible. For most of our opportunities, we recruit on a rolling basis, which means when our roles open, they will fill up as offers are accepted.
- Apply directly to PwC via our jobs site - applying to your school/university site will not count as an official application!
- Submit your application and your assessment (if applicable) by PwC’s national deadline: Tuesday, February 21, 2023 @ 11:59 PM EST.
What to expect
- Review our PwC entry level visa sponsorship eligibility site prior to applying.
- For the majority of entry-level roles at PwC, job seekers are required to complete an assessment to be considered for the role. After you submit an application for an entry-level position, you should expect to receive the assessment via email within a few hours.
- If selected, you will participate in our recruitment process consisting of live virtual interviews (including case and behavioral formats) with PwC professionals.
- If you receive an internship offer, you will also receive an invitation to attend Women’s Consulting Experience!
Not sure what opportunity may be ideal for you?
- Join us at an upcoming virtual event to learn more about the firm and available opportunities. RSVP for an upcoming event today!
- Take our interactive quiz to determine which entry level program or opportunity is right for you based on graduation date and eligibility. Current students and alumni interested in entry level opportunities are encouraged to apply.