Financial Quality and Process Improvement Analyst - Enterprise
Come join this exciting new team in the Financial Operations area of BCH. As part of the Quality and Process Improvement team, you will be an integral team member partnering with department leaders in the development of project related deliverables and serving as a change agent for key strategic initiatives. The team assists the Finance area with small and large, cross functional projects of varying priority and complexity
This Financial Operations, Quality and Process Improvement Analyst will be responsible to:
- Work independently and closely with staff to identify opportunities, develop business and financial plans for priority initiatives, and present recommendations to leadership. Contribute to the conceptualization and implementation of innovative solutions aimed at delivering sustainable operational improvements.
- Plan and coordinate single and multiple process improvement projects to ensure that goals and objectives of finance leadership are accomplished within prescribed time frames.
- Develop and implement key measures for tracking performance that utilizes quantitative and qualitative methodologies and data to facilitate operational change.
- Provide direction and guidance to functional team members and temporary support personnel, contribute to work team efforts, and drive continuous process improvement mindset throughout the assigned general finance function areas.
- Manage communication and relationships with key project stakeholders (internal and external) and institution-wide; compose, edit, and deliver written and verbal communications, including project deliverables and presentations; facilitate group discussions; keep team members and leadership appropriately informed
To qualify, you must have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, finance, economics, business administration, or a related field and 2 years in project management, continuous improvement consulting, or applying lean six sigma tools in a complex organization
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment subject to changes in schedules and priorities
- Experience with working within an enterprise-wide system, such as PeopleSoft, SAP, or Oracle, with PeopleSoft preferred.
- The analytical skills to collect information from diverse sources, apply professional methodologies and principles in performing various analyses, and the ability to summarize information and data to identify and resolve problems.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with individuals in all levels of the Enterprise; work requires the ability to work with diverse internal and external constituencies; ability to facilitate group working sessions, gathering information on needs and translating those needs.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of PC-based software applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and web-based applications for collecting/ reporting data
- Hybrid/Remote position if you live in MA, RI, NH, or ME
Boston Children’s Hospital offers competitive compensation and unmatched benefits including flexible schedules, affordable health, vision and dental insurance, child care and student loan subsidies, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition and certain License and Certification Reimbursement, cell phone plan discounts and discounted rates on T-passes. Experience the benefits of passion and teamwork.