Therapist/Social Worker- Kaiser Wrap San Rafael
Does your next career move include supporting children and families in need? If so, join Seneca's Kaiser Wraparound team that is pioneering the way for mental health services!
$2000 sign-on bonus for new Seneca employees in this position!
We are hiring a Therapist/Social Worker who is passionate about supporting youth and families through a highly individualized model of mental health care that consists of strength-based and family-centered support. As a Therapist/Social Worker, you will meet with youth and caregivers on a weekly basis to provide psychoeducation and coordinate between providers.
"My onboarding experience with Seneca’s Kaiser Wrap team was phenomenal from the outset. I found the training materials to be very well-organized and comprehensive, and the various team members who coached and mentored me to be very knowledgeable, inclusive, and supportive. I was in awe of how the Program was developing its processes and felt confident that I was being set-up for success."
–New Seneca Employee
ABOUT KAISER WRAPAROUND
Seneca Family of Agencies has been a leading Wraparound provider in California for over 20 years, and our success in enhancing youth safety, permanency, and well-being has garnered the attention of healthcare networks such as Kaiser Permanente to provide children and families with access to Seneca’s wraparound services through the Kaiser’s network. You will impact the lives of youth and families who, for the first time, are eligible for Seneca services – and with limited documentation requirements, you will have more time to focus on providing much needed services for your clients.
Seneca Family of Agencies is committed to providing traditionally marginalized communities a network of outstanding mental health, community based, and educational services. We are committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages people of color to apply. Our programs are deeply engaged in conversations and trainings on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in order to bring equity and justice to the youth and families we serve.
- Facilitate Child and Family team meetings that maintain compliance to the Core Practice Model.
- Coordinate and implement overall treatment and services for assigned clients.
- Identify family engagement needs for each youth and family as needed and work with Wraparound team members to build connections for family.
- Intervene with the clients’ behavior management programs as needed.
- Chart mental health notes, treatment plans, outcome measures, incident reports, and other documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Participate in 24 hours on call support line system.
- Participate in individual and/or group supervision.
- Function as team clinical leader for respective caseload, and uphold the principles of the wraparound program.
- Master’s degree in psychology, counseling, or social work required
- Must be eligible to register with the BBS
- Own vehicle, California driver’s license and auto insurance
- TB test clearance, fingerprinting clearance, and any other state/federal licensing or certification requirements
- Must show proof of Covid-19 vaccination and booster required
- Bilingual Spanish abilities
- Experience working with children in out-of-home care
- Ability to work with a diverse population
- Willing to respond to crisis situations and be part of a rotating emergency pager system
- Full-time; flexible schedule required
- Ability to work some evening and weekend hours as needed
- Starting at $67,000 - $81,000 annually, actual salary dependent on creditable experience above the minimum qualification
- $4000 salary increase upon licensure
- An additional $6000 per year upon passing a bilingual language proficiency exam
- $2000 sign-on bonus!
- Mileage reimbursement
- Salary increases each year
- Comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, vision, chiropractic, acupuncture coverage
- 50% paid premiums for dependents
- Long-term disability, family leave, and life insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Plan
- 5 weeks of Paid Time off and 11 Paid Holidays
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Seneca supports clinicians towards licensure and beyond.
- We provide individual and group supervision, regular clinical case conferences, and licensure and renewal courses led by field experts
- Expenses such as outside trainings or licensure fees can be mitigated through your clinical training stipend,
- Abundant promotional opportunities across the agency in California and Washington