Private Equity Senior Analyst Internship - Summer 2023
The DSC Senior Analyst intern program provides practical, hands-on experience in a dynamic investment and learning environment. As an intern, you will work directly with our investment professionals assisting with sourcing and conducting due diligence on potential investments. Interns will learn how to identify and evaluate what makes a good investment.
Intern responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lead team of analysts in weekly activities including industry analysis and company due diligence
- Provide guidance and feedback on team member's industry analysis, outreach techniques, and potential acquisition targets
- Ensure team is meeting weekly KPIs
- Assist team in reviewing and analyzing pitchbooks, business plans, financial statements, and investment memorandums
- Present work with team to senior investment professionals
The intern program will be 100% remote and require a minimum of 20 hours per week for 10 weeks. We provide flexibility for school, personal, and exam schedules.
Successful candidates will be self-starters with analytical ability, excellent communication skills, high attention to detail, creative research ability, and curiosity. Candidates will also have previous private equity analyst experience (paid or unpaid) and leadership experience through student organizations or work experience.
Although internships are unpaid, potential benefits include, but are not limited to the following:
- Mentorship from senior investment professional
- Potential course credit
- Letters of recommendations (based on intern evaluation)
- Resume and LinkedIn profile review
- Credible investment experience