The ‘Project Engineer I’ is responsible for programming, troubleshooting, debugging, preparation, and support of the ZEISS Automation Inspection product line and other automation third party products from helping the customer to develop the Scope of Work (SOW) to realizing and commissioning the project. In addition, a Project Engineer will create programs and code from scratch; train customers and clients as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical Field (Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Etc.) or technical training and experience in corresponding environment.
- Willingness to travel/work overtime/work any shift/work weekends.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and problem solve.
- Demonstration of a professional attitude and courtesy towards others.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Valid Driver's License and Passport.
- Able to read and understand mechanical engineering drawings.
- Strong aptitude for continued learning and troubleshooting.