Data Product/Data Management Consultant (Dallas/Houston)
Data Product/Data Management Consultant
Start: June 2023
Shaping tomorrow, today.
Join Kubrick’s Data Consulting practice to accelerate your career in data and technology with no experience required. We are supporting clients in Dallas and Houston, TX which is where you will be placed after completing our 15 weeks of immersive training.
Named, Europe's fastest growing consultancy by the Financial Times, Kubrick are seeking bright, passionate individuals from a breadth of backgrounds to unleash their potential with a career in data and technology. We support over 100 world-leading organizations to transform, offering our consultants a pathway into businesses such as JP Morgan, Ralph Lauren, Shell, AstraZeneca, and more.
Kubrick’s Data Product Practice
As a Kubrick Data Product Consultant, you will use a blend of technical and business analytics skills to develop and deliver data-driven solutions for organizations. Our Data Product Consultants fully understand the needs and requirements of a business, acting as an intermediary between the data team, business, and technology to drive transformation.
Kubrick’s Data Management Practice
As a Kubrick Data Management Consultant, you will learn to integrate technology, data management, and domain knowledge with data governance expertise to meet key business objectives. With training in various data management territories as well as SQL, Python, and Tableau, our Data Management Consultants combine practical applications and conceptual theories to strengthen internal operations and reduce risk, futureproofing the capability of our world-renowned client organizations.
Why join Kubrick?
So what can you expect if you join us? We cultivate smart, aspiring, diverse talent to harness the power of data, AI, and cloud technology to help world-leading organizations transform. At Kubrick, you will gain first-hand exposure to exciting projects, accelerating your career in data and technology.
- Starting at $58,000 with pay increases every 6 months
- Earning potential in your 3rd year is $100,000+
- Comprehensive benefits including 401(K), medical, dental and vision
- 15 weeks of paid training ($44,000 pro rata) by our industry experts in agile teams using the latest tools and technologies
- Some of your training will take place in NYC and you will receive a $2,000 stipend to help with any fees to get there
- Engagement on projects with renowned clients to strengthen your skills and deliver long-lasting impact
- Access to regular check-ins and support from your dedicated People representative throughout your Kubrick journey to foster engagement and drive impact as you progress
- Access to technical webinars to assist with ongoing upskilling and development
What we need from you
You don’t need experience to join us! We’re looking for people who can bring a fresh approach to businesses by realizing the potential of data, AI, and next-generation technology.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A desire to work with multiple stakeholders and facilitating effective communication between them
- A love for problem solving, making sense of something complex and communicating it to others in a way that is easy to understand
- An ambition to work with data - don’t let it intimidate you, learning some coding is crucial in today’s age. Our training provides all the support you need to transition into the tech sector without any prior experience
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy, or caring responsibilities. We also recognize the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHD, and other forms of neurocognitive variation.