Data Management Consultant (Summer 2023 - Dallas/Houston)
Data Management Consultant
Start: Summer 2023
Shaping tomorrow, today.
Join Kubrick’s Data Management consulting practice to accelerate your career in data and technology with no experience required. Work on high-profile projects driving digital transformation with our clients completing our 15 weeks of immersive training. Our roles are open for Seniors and recent Alumni who are ready to start a new role in summer 2023.
Named, Europe's fastest growing consultancy by the Financial Times, Kubrick are seeking bright, passionate individuals from a breadth of backgrounds to unleash their potential with a career in data and technology. We support over 100 world-leading organizations to transform, offering our consultants a pathway into businesses such as JP Morgan, Ralph Lauren, Shell, AstraZeneca, and more.
Kubrick’s Data Management Practice
As a Kubrick Data Management Consultant, you will learn to integrate technology, data management, and domain knowledge with data governance expertise to meet key business objectives. With training in various data management territories as well as SQL, Python, and Tableau, our Data Management Consultants combine practical applications and conceptual theories to strengthen internal operations and reduce risk, futureproofing the capability of our world-renowned client organizations.
Our Data Management consultants are often the commercial voice in an organizations’ data team and play a crucial role as ‘translator’ between the data team and the organizations’ business function, allowing both to understand each other and work together to drive transformation.
Example Training Project: Consultants supported an e-insurer with data migration from a legacy database to their Salesforce platform. They designed and built a data dictionary to support the continuity of key terms for users across their entire business.
Why join Kubrick?
So what can you expect if you join us? We cultivate smart, aspiring, diverse talent to harness the power of data, AI, and cloud technology to help world-leading organizations transform. At Kubrick, you will gain first-hand exposure to exciting projects, accelerating your career in data and technology.
- $58,000 salary with pay increases every 6 months
- Earning potential in your 3rd year is $100,000+
- Comprehensive benefits including 401(K), medical, dental and vision
- 15 weeks of paid training ($44,000 pro rata) by our industry experts in agile teams using the latest tools and technologies
- Some of your training will take place in NYC and you will receive a $2,000 stipend to help with any fees to get there
- Engagement on projects with renowned clients to strengthen your skills and deliver long-lasting impact
- Access to regular check-ins and support from your dedicated People representative throughout your Kubrick journey to foster engagement and drive impact as you progress
- Access to technical webinars to assist with ongoing upskilling and development
What we need from you
You don’t need experience to join us! We’re looking for people who can bring a fresh approach to businesses by realizing the potential of data, AI, and next-generation technology.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A desire to work with multiple stakeholders and facilitating effective communication between them
- A love for problem solving, making sense of something complex and communicating it to others in a way that is easy to understand
- An ambition to work with data - don’t let it intimidate you, learning some coding is crucial in today’s age. Our training provides all the support you need to transition into the tech sector without any prior experience
All travel requirements will be made in accordance with UK and USA government COVID-19 travel advice and you will be required to adhere to any COVID-19 testing or quarantine periods that may apply. Additionally, as of 27th December, it is now a legal requirement to be double vaccinated to work in an office in New York City. This is based on the current UK and US government guidelines and is subject to change
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy, or caring responsibilities. We also recognize the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHD, and other forms of neurocognitive variation.