Early Childhood Education Floater Teacher
Schechter Boston is looking for dynamic and engaging Early Childhood Education Floater Teacher for the 2022-2023 academic year. If you are interested in this position, but do not have access to a car, Schechter will consider providing transportation.
- Implement a developmentally appropriate curriculum for young children.
- Develop activities to meet the physical, emotional, intellectual and social needs of children.
- Clearly and effectively communicate with children, parents and staff.
- Supervise children at all times.
- The ideal candidate must be warm, nurturing and passionate about working with young children.
- Bachelor’s Degree in process or received required, background in education/early childhood education preferred.
- Two years of relevant work experience, preferred.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, lift 50 pounds.
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- We thrive to provide a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package that supports our faculty and staff, including: health insurance, prescription drug benefit, vision, healthcare/dependent care flexible spending account (FSA), long term disability, life insurance, 403(b) with employer matching, paid holidays, sick time and personal time, and early dismissal on Fridays. Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.