Summer Analyst, Acquisitions & Capital Markets
Vornado Realty Trust is seeking Summer Analyst(s) to join its Acquisitions & Capital Markets group in New York. The individual(s) will work closely with senior management to underwrite potential acquisitions and dispositions and perform analysis related to the firm’s capital markets activities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Underwriting potential asset and corporate acquisitions / dispositions
- Preparation of ARGUS and Excel models to support valuation and structuring strategies
- Supporting analysis on secured and unsecured debt acquisitions
- Compilation of loan request books and other financing materials for portfolio properties
- Communicating with executive management regarding ongoing project status
- Candidate for undergraduate degree with a concentration in economics, finance, real estate finance, or a relevant major and a strong record of academic performance
- Current sophomore or junior
- Experience utilizing Excel to analyze transactions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
Vornado Realty Trust is not offering reimbursement for relocation expenses for this position.
Candidate must be fully vaccinated against COVID 19 and willing to work in-office full time.
Vornado Realty Trust is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual preference, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.