IT Desk Automation Intern- Summer 2023 (Plano, TX)
Joining AssuredPartners offers you the opportunity to excel at one of the fastest growing independent companies in the industry. You will experience collaboration with a team that places value in our collective vision and culture of community, respect, and trust. While being encouraged to promote innovative ideas, you will be provided the support to make those ideas a reality. As our company continues to grow at a rapid pace, so do the opportunities for our current and future employees to learn and mentor with top leadership for continued professional and personal development. Additionally, you can count on excellent benefits, a comprehensive PTO plan & floating holidays, uncapped career growth, and the best people in the industry. You can learn more about our career paths and support for DEI initiatives here: https://www.assuredpartners.com/Careers.
As a Desk Automation Intern, you will have the opportunity to enter into a partnership with AssuredPartners and develop Information Technology skills. The IT Intern assists in multiple learning opportunities while being mentored by top leaders throughout the duration of the internship.
The Ideal Candidate
- You are excited to learn, adaptable, and able to communicate with professionals
- You are learning that IT is a customer service centered field and are able to keep a positive attitude
- You are passionate about IT and like to “dabble” with technology
- You are excited to develop your technical skills and solve technical problems
If this sounds like you, we invite you to keep reading and apply!
Please note that the duties below can vary based on the workflow of your local office.
- Works closely with IT Manager or other leaders to learn infrastructure environment and how enterprise IT works.
- Researches and recommends improvements to processes and applications where applicable.
- Assists with tools and technologies with end user workstations
- Assists leaders in improving current processes.
- Assists with creating standard operating procedures.
- Create PowerPoint presentations and spreadsheets that aligns to goals and objectives of this internship.
- Able to think out of the box and suggest ideas.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Working towards a degree (Associate, Bachelor or technical certification) & currently enrolled and in good academic standing. Preferred majors include: Information Technology, Computer Science, Cyber Security, or Engineering.
- Comptia A Plus Certificate preferred but not required.
Grow, with us
AssuredPartners is passionate about fueling our clients’ innovation and growth. That makes us the perfect place for creative, dynamic people who want to grow their career while helping businesses, families and people thrive.
We’re proud to be the fastest-growing independent insurance broker in America, but we’re even prouder of the honest, caring relationships that our employees build with our clients every day.
Working with us will give you the opportunity to do work that matters while you learn with us, advance with us, and most importantly, grow with us.
AssuredPartners is committed to embracing diversity, equity and inclusion to create a workplace that welcomes and thrives on the unique experiences, perspectives and contributions of all team members. AssuredPartners is bringing the best people and most diverse talent forward to drive growth, innovate and think bigger!