Electrical Engineer- New Graduate Opportunity
At Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense Company (EBAD), we believe that our strengths are built on our most important resource - our people. Join EBAD and you'll be a part of a team who creates cutting edge technology that will blast us into the future. No other company can match the innovative energetic solutions that we provide. At EBAD you will actively contribute to successful missions putting men, women and satellites into space, and protecting our armed service men and women around the world. If this is the culture and work environment you are seeking, then EBAD is the place for you!
EBAD’s continued growth requires an engineer for the position of Electrical Engineer reporting to the Electronics Product Development Lead. The position is located in Simsbury, CT.
The Electrical Engineer will work in a collaborative team setting to provide general engineering support to the electronics project development team, engaged in electronic product development for military and space applications. The candidate will be expected to work on a project team as a supporting team member, and take direction from the project lead.
- Product Testing (PCBA Prototype, Design Verification, Environmental, Risk Reduction, and Qualification)
- Validation of Technical Requirements
- Test data Gathering, Analysis & Presentation
- Creation of Test Plans, Procedures, Reports & Change Requests
- Collaboration w/ other functional groups (Design, Test, Quality, Production)
- Electronic Troubleshooting (Product & Test Equipment Hardware, Software)
- Failure Investigation Participation
- Coordination Activities (Test Lab Requests/Scheduling, Procurement of Parts)
- Continuous Improvement (CI) Initiative Participation
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science in Electrical, Computer, or Electronics
- Knowledge and experience in the development of electronic products such as Printed Circuit Board Assemblies (PCBAs) as well as strong mechanical aptitude and a problem-solving orientation is required.
- The ability to interpret complex electronics technical requirements and understand electrical schematics.
- Candidates shall have good written and verbal communication skills and be able to interface with individuals at multiple levels of the organization.
Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, or veteran status.