Project Execution Internship - Summer 2023
This candidate will assist the Planning and Execution team on day-to-day activities to support the delivery of strategic projects for CMEG’s derivative and cash markets. This candidate will have the opportunity to learn about financial products and CMEG’s partnership with Google Cloud Platform while helping plan and execute projects as part of the project management office.
- Supporting project managers develop project plans, track issues and report on project health
- Facilitate meetings and document key action items and next steps
- Build and design executive dashboards and presentations
- Coordinate team building activities
Skills / Software Requirements:
- Strong interest and knowledge of financial markets, trading systems and CME Group
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Quick learner and savvy with technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with SmartSheet and JIRA beneficial
- Pursuing a BA/BS or advanced degree (MBA) preferred
Local to Chicago with a flexible work schedule 8-5 PM CT.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.