Summer Internship 2023 - Product Analyst (Hybrid)
We’re looking for the best talent to help The General® to bring quality insurance to people who need it the most.
Compensation may vary based on the job level and your geographic work location
Compensation Minimum: $23.00
Compensation Maximum: $39.00
What You'll Do
As the Product Intern, you will assist with various activities relative to our Product department. You will research, evaluate, plan and execute small projects. You will conduct research and testing as part of larger project teams. You will also be involved in developing processes and programs to support the Product team.
- Support and plan work on small projects with direction from management
- Assist management and other department personnel to support larger projects (e.g., managing project schedule and status reporting)
- Assume the duties normally performed in the department, alongside professionals who perform these roles
- Work with various departments and/or vendors to gather information needed for various projects
- Present project results to management and/or department personnel
- Perform analytical work
- Conduct research using the internet and other sources of information
- Create or update systems or databases for specific department needs
Who You Are
- You have proficient software skills, including the use of Microsoft Office and web-based applications.
- You are an effective communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- You excel at time management, organization and multi-tasking.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, handling various tasks and changing priorities, while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- You are able to analyze, review and make subsequent recommendations based on your findings.
- You are a rising Junior or Senior who is currently enrolled at an accredited college, university or technical school.
- You are currently pursuing a degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, Actuarial Science, or Math.
When you work at The General you can expect benefits that support your physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing. You will have access to comprehensive medical, dental, vision and wellbeing benefits that enable you to take care of your health. We also offer a competitive 401(k) contribution, a pension plan, an annual incentive, and a paid-time off program. In addition, our student loan repayment program and paid-family leave are available to support our employees and their families. Interns and contingent workers are not eligible for American Family Enterprise benefits.