Commercial Real Estate Sales Associate Program, Houston
Who We Are…
INDIVIDUALLY WE ARE GOOD. TOGETHER WE'RE GREAT. Cushman & Wakefield is a leading global real estate services firm, with 50,000+ people and 400 offices in 60 countries, that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Our work creates meaningful value for our clients, our business, our shareholders, our people, our communities, and world. As a company based on putting ideas into action, we continually strive to add driven and thoughtful individuals to our team. Brokers at Cushman & Wakefield enjoy a collaborative culture that fosters an entrepreneurial spirit at every level, from junior- to senior-level professionals.
This position is part of a program that will start August 2023!
What You Will Be a Part Of…
You will be joining a leading Brokerage Training Program that will be supported by both the local market and the global learning and development team. This program includes:
- A structured learning plan designed to develop core professional skills for a successful sales career
- A local leader and assigned mentor who will guide your learning and development
- A cohort of peers for knowledge sharing, comradery, and networking
- Leadership engagement to ensure long-term objectives and goals are met
- A compensation package that is the best of both worlds – Salary to start with a gradual shift to 100% commission
- Exposure to and interaction with a variety of successful brokerage teams
- Exposure, knowledge, and awareness of the services performed globally by Cushman & Wakefield and how they benefit our clients
What You’ll Be Doing…
As a Commercial Real Estate Sales Associate at Cushman & Wakefield, you will be a critical member of a group of leading teams that perform the necessary activities to accomplish business development and secure client relationships for the firm. You will produce qualified leads, book meetings, and prepare for client engagements. We will teach you how to develop new business, become a trusted advisor to our clients, and you will be trained by one of the premier Commercial Real Estate firms in the world.
If you are interested in some or all the following activities, this is the role for you!
- Using a variety of research tools to understand the market dynamics, trends, and overall real estate opportunities
- Prospecting to generate new business and further develop existing relationships with an assertive, positive, and persistent style
- Identifying client needs, prioritizing pain points, and proposing tailored solutions
- Building tours and meeting with current and prospective clients
- Financial modeling and lease analysis with oversight from brokerage teams and leadership
- Learning to generate your own sales targets to support development towards becoming fully commissionable
- Learning to remain resilient in an aggressive and competitive environment
- Contributing to the identification, assessment, negotiation, and acquisition of client real estate
Who You Are…
- Dynamic. You are positive in attitude and full of energy and new ideas.
- Self-Starter. You are sufficiently motivated or ambitious to undertake a project on your own initiative without needing to be told or encouraged to do so.
- Detail-Oriented. You’re thorough, accurate, organized, and productive. You seek to understand both the cause and effect of a situation.
- Willing to Learn. You possess a desire, wish or readiness to acquire new knowledge and develop. You do not want to stand in one place, but rather wish to be more qualified and keep up with the modern trends and tendencies.
- Licensed. You either already possess or will earn your Real Estate Salesperson’s license by the start of the program.
- You Are a Salesperson! You have a strong desire to pursue a career in sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call the ADA line at 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.