American Family Rotational Analyst 2023
At American Family Insurance, we believe people are an organization’s most valuable asset, and their ideas and experiences matter. From our CEO to our agency force, we’re committed to growing a diverse and inclusive culture that empowers innovation that will inspire, protect, and restore our customers’ dreams in ways never imagined.
American Family Insurance is driven by our customers and employees. That’s why we provide more than just a job – we provide opportunity. Whether you’re already part of our team in search of a new challenge or new to our company and ready for what’s next, you’re in the right place. Every dream is a journey that starts with a single step. Start your journey right here. Join our team. Bring your dreams.
Compensation may vary based on the job level and your geographic work location.
Compensation Minimum: $75000
Compensation Maximum: $75000
The Analyst program builds versatile technical/business leaders by providing unique experiences that accelerate their business, technical and leadership skills. Over the course of this 18 month rotational program, Analysts develop their careers through a series of three six-month assignments strategically designed to provide a well-rounded view of American Family Group and build their technical and leadership competencies. Analysts will graduate with the confidence and skills required to build a successful and fulfilling career at American Family.
Available locations (Hybrid)
- WI Madison
- AZ Phoenix
- IL Chicago
- WI Milwaukee
- MN Eden Prairie
- TN Nashville
- GA Atlanta
- CO Denver
- MA Boston
- Requires conceptual knowledge of theories, practices, and procedures within a job discipline
- Performs routine assignments using existing procedures
- Receives instruction, guidance and direction from more senior level roles
- Entry level to a professional career progression
- Participates with the business in the creation/completion of project charters. Gain understanding of the business problem and helps define the problem
- Manage key projects by establishing criteria, key stakeholders, defines roles and responsibilities and drives project unto completion.
- Meet and effectively communicate with stakeholders, subject matter experts, process owners and users for key deliverables on projects and other assignments in each rotation.
- Resolves problems as needed to ensure that customers receive prompt and efficient service.
- Interpret data and analyze results
- Identifies the problems and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures, and makes sound decisions
- Support new ideas, systems and procedures and create ideas and actions in response to changing environment.
- Collaborate on the evaluation of programs and participate in the development of recommendations.
- Proactively brings in new and innovative ideas and approaches to assignments/projects
Specialized Knowledge & Skills Requirements
- Demonstrated experience providing customer-driven solutions, support or service.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of project management tools, methodologies and practices.
- Demonstrated experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- This position requires travel up to 5% of the time.
Education and Licenses
- Must have obtained a degree from Fall 2022 – Summer 2023
When you work at American Family you can expect benefits that support your physical, emotional, and financial wellbeing. You will have access to comprehensive medical, dental, vision and wellbeing benefits that enable you to take care of your health. We also offer a competitive 401(k) contribution, a pension plan, an annual incentive, and a paid-time off program. In addition, our student loan repayment program and paid-family leave are available to support our employees and their families. Interns and contingent workers are not eligible for American Family Enterprise benefits.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Due to the nature of this role, we are unable to provide sponsorship for this position.