Intern, Data Analyst
We are seeking a highly motivated college student to start their career and contribute to our HDD Product Firmware development. Ideal candidates completed or will complete a BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering, and graduate between May 2024 and December 2024. As part of the internship position, the candidate will
- Develop analytical solutions for insights into product quality and reliability
- Develop automated process around data extraction, processing, engineering, analysis
- Work with data analysts and data scientists to strive for greater functionality of our big data platform on our advanced analytics and 4IR initiatives.
- Implement AI/ML based algorithm to solve various product quality challenges
- Document solutions developed.
- Work with the other Data scientists to collectively integrate developed modules into larger solutions.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Data Science or related field
- Proficient in computer science fundamentals, algorithms & data structures
- Proficient in at least one programming languages like Python, R
- Good knowledge of Database Technologies (SQL/NoSQL) & Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Hive)
- Experience with ML based algorithms like regression and classification, deep learning, Natural Lanugage processing
- Experience with data visualization tools like Spotfire, Tableau.