Global Product Management Intern
As we continue to grow as QuidelOrtho, we are seeking a Global Product Management Intern for the 2023 Summer Program who will own projects analyzing launch performance and pricing of clinical laboratory instruments. The intern will also assist in creation of new segmentation and marketing tools. Will work in a cross-functional team in a dynamic environment where you will gain global experience working on exciting projects, helping to refine strategy and tactics for a top diagnostic company. The team is responsible for managing a broad portfolio of laboratory diagnostics instruments that impact the lives of over 600,000 patients each day around the world. This position can be located in Raritan, NJ; Rochester, NY or will consider a remote setup.
- Support the Global Product Management Team by researching pricing and launch performance.
- Work in a team environment to create and support product and marketing strategies.
- Perform data mining and spreadsheet analysis to understand trends in our business.
- Develop analytical models to forecast and track launch performance of new products.
- Work with internal cross functional teams and external agencies to develop KPIs, segmentation, and marketing tools for strategic marketing initiatives.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
The Job Deliverables
- Completed research, reports, tools, or templates
- Present business trends identified through data analysis
- Reusable analytical model to predict new launch progress
- The intern will present their work to a cross-functional group
- Graduate student in Business Management, Marketing, Biology or Life Science related field
- Minimum Year in school: 5
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Qualified candidates must be currently enrolled in a graduate program and will have completed their first year of the program prior to the start of the internship.
- Ability to accept employment without sponsorship
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive and ability to take initiative and be resourceful
- Strong business acumen and solid understanding of different marketing techniques.
- Strong project management and organizational skills and the ability to manage to tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills to solve complex business problems.
- Ability to balance collaborative and independent work.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint along with strong general computer skills.
- Interns should be prepared to fully commit to the start and end dates of on or about May 22 through August 18, 2023.
- Interns are expected to provide their own housing, travel, and any other requirements necessary for their participation in this program.
- Familiarity and/or experience working in diagnostic/medical industry
- Prior business or intern experience
The pay range for the Internship Program is between $16/hour to $30/hour. The Pay rate will be determined by the year in school, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the candidate. Benefits are not included for this position.
QuidelOrtho believes in Equal Opportunity for all and is committed to ensuring all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, have an opportunity to apply for those positions that they are interested in and qualify for without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. QuidelOrtho is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals so that an individual can perform their duties. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and require special assistance or an accommodation to apply due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com