Audit Intern (Phoenix, AZ)
It is REQUIRED for you to apply at this iCims link in order to be considered for this position!
We are looking for Audit Interns to join our Phoenix, AZ team. Full-time (40 hours/week) is preferred, but if you can not do full-time, we can discuss options with you during the interview process. We are looking for interns from January to March 2024, Summer 2024, January to March 2025.
Who We Are
Founded in 1917, Eide Bailly is one of the top 20 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation with over 40 offices across 15 states. At the core, Eide Bailly is a people-first firm - real people, passionate about living fulfilling lives both in and out of the office. We strive to foster an environment that is centered around respect, trust, support, integrity, professionalism, fun, innovation, and providing a work-life integration where our people can be their full authentic selves! As a result, we are proud to have been rated a Top 10 Accounting Firm in culture, relationships with supervisors, benefits, firm leaders, and work/life balance in the 2022 Vault survey.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- The Culture – At Eide Bailly, you’ll feel respected, trusted, and cared for. The firm truly values your personal growth and wellbeing, while empowering you to not only do your job well but to also live a meaningful life outside of work. We’re all here to help each other be the best version of ourselves!
- The Benefits – Focused on helping you stay well in all aspects of your life, some of the benefits you’ll enjoy include a generous PTO policy, CPA benefits, access to counseling services, a premium membership to the Calm app, paid community service hours, a Lifestyle Spending Accounting, and so much more!
- The Flexibility – We strive to help all employees find an integration between their work and personal life. Our leaders are there to help you determine how to leverage flexibility to meet your personal needs.
- The Fun – We want all our employees to have fun while they work and have time to connect with coworkers. Some examples of social activities include busy season happy hours, putt-putt competitions in the office, food trucks, Flannels and Pajamas, Turkey Trots, and more!
- The Exposure – You’ll have the opportunity to work alongside mangers, partners, and client executives right away!
- The Variety – You’ll work on a variety of clients across various service industries providing you with the most diversified experience imaginable, helping you to determine which area(s) you may want to specialize in long-term.
- The Growth – When you start, you will be paired up with an Eide Guide AND a Career Advisor to help you acclimate to your new role as well as coach you in your career development. Any question, big or small, you’ll have someone there to help you decide how and when you want to advance your career. Not sure you want to stay in your current service area? You can apply for the EB Xchange program to gain insight into various Specialty Services. Our goal is to help get you to where you want to be!
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day in the life of an Audit Intern with Eide Bailly might include the following:
- Attend a client engagement meeting to determine timelines and goals of an audit.
- Research business trends in order to assist the team with professionally representing the company and potentially apply this knowledge to the client's solutions.
- Prepare accounting-related reports through a paperless environment.
- Attend a technical training on Knowledge Coach (auditing software).
Who You Are
- You are inquisitive and enjoy learning about various client business processes and traveling to different locations to help clients (10-40% travel may be required in the role).
- You like the challenge of working on audit engagements and helping clients succeed.
- You are a multi-tasking master, and there has never been a deadline you could not meet.
- You have interest in a variety of industries.
- You hold yourself to the highest professional standards and maintain strict client confidentiality.
- In addition to all of this, you are working toward a Bachelor's degree in Accounting and are on track to sit for your CPA license.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
Eide Bailly LLP offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Eide Bailly LLP is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or our About Us page.