Licensed Master Social Worker
NADAP, Inc. is a multiservice non-profit agency dedicated to helping people with medical, behavioral health and social service needs to become self-sufficient. NADAP programs assist disadvantaged populations in New York City and Nassau County. NADAP's services include health insurance enrollment, assessment, care coordination, case management, professional training, job preparation and placement services. NADAP is dedicated to building a culturally diverse workforce, one that aspires to promote an environment that welcomes and supports diversity, equity, inclusion and affirms equal opportunities for all.
Visit us at www.nadap.org.
NADAP's Project ACE (Assessment/Case Management/Employment) is an intensive,employment-focused case management program that helps more than 700 New York City residents. Staff conducts intensive client assessments and then designs and implements comprehensive, individualized service plans. By addressing housing, substance abuse, medical and mental conditions, and legal barriers, Project ACE helps clients move towards economic independence and self-sufficiency.
The Manager of Clinical Services is a Licensed Master Social Worker, who provides comprehensive mental health assessments and referrals, and provides training, education and support to an interdisciplinary team. The Manager of Clinical Services will support the Clinical Case Management team and will offer consultation services to Project ACE clients and staff to improve client wellness. The Manager of Clinical Services supervises the Certified Peer Recovery Advocate as well as Master's level students. The Manager of Clinical Services will work with clients on site and in the community.
- Conducts mental health assessments as part of client intake and makes recommendations concerning the clients' treatment program, goals and comprehensive service plan
- Facilitates regular clinical workshops for clients using evidence-based practices to support recovery during treatment of substance use disorders, mental health disorders, and trauma
- Attends Case Management Team Meetings to conduct case reviews and discuss clinical matters. Facilitates routine Clinical Case Conferences with clinical program staff
- Identifies and conducts trainings to staff to improve competencies on mental health evidence-based practices
- Provides direct support and guidance to the Clinical Case Management Team, and collaborates with Case Manager Supervisors and the Manager of Employment Services to ensure continuity of services
- Provides supervision of the Certified Peer Recovery Advocate and clinical supervision of Master's Level students
- Masters in Social Work required
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) required
- SIFI certification required
- 2 years of experience conducting comprehensive mental health assessments
- 1 year of experience supervising staff