Sales Assistant - Boston
As a Sales Assistant, you will guide the customer through the life of the sale through our engaging sales platforms: in-person and virtual appointments, phones, and live-chat! These team members assist our customers in finding their best jewelry match from our luxury product line. Curious about a day- in- the- life? Learn more on our blog here or learn about Oval Diamonds from Kelly, our SF team member, here!
What you’ll do:
- Utilize sales strategies and forward-thinking problem-solving techniques to assist and guide customers through multiple purchasing decisions, such as ring settings selections and diamond options, creating memorable and personalized experiences for each customer.
- Proactively manage and respond to a high-volume of leads and active customers to achieve sales targets.
- Act as a brand advocate, sharing our mission of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
- View the full role responsibilities HERE
What You Have:
- A passion for the customer.
- A drive to exceed goals.
- A keen eye for details.
- Clear and concise communication.
- A team player mindset.
The ideal candidate will be able to work a full-time schedule that includes weekend days. This role is in-person at our Boston showroom location, which is open from 10 am - 7pm.
What We Offer
At Brilliant Earth, we’re passionate about the employee experience. That’s why we offer an excellent training program and endless opportunities for career growth! In addition, we offer:
- 401k match.
- Sales Incentive Programs.
- Generous PTO Policy.
- Disability and Life insurance.
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits.
- Continued Education.
- Employee Discounts.
- Wellness Benefits.
- Giving Back and Volunteer Opportunities.
More About Us
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and a global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Looking to learn more? Learn more about us Here
Brilliant Earth recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other – our successes, the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.
How to Apply & What to Expect:
If selected for an interview the process for this role includes a phone call with the recruiting team, an online exercise to explore our website and common customer inquiries, and a video interview with one of our leaders!
If you need assistance or reasonable accommodation completing an application or at any stage of the interview process, please reach out to us at email@example.com.