Workforce Operations, Real Time Analyst
Workforce Operations, Real Time Analyst
The Workforce Analyst will assist with the schedule planning of our team of dedicated Customer Experience Concierges, responsible for delivering exceptional service to Brilliant Earth customers. This is a hands-on, detail-oriented role that requires a desire to dive into resource allocation, analysis and scheduling, to ensure we best utilize our greatest resource – our people. You will be involved in process improvements to better serve our customers and improve operational effectiveness. As the team’s Workforce Analyst, you will have the opportunity to help shape the customer experience and have a direct impact on the growth of the company.
- Manage changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource coverage and analyze PTO submissions and provide insight into their effect on operations to assist with approval decisions.
- Monitor interval data using telecom, chat, CRM and provide recommendations to the customer experience leaders to meet desired service level standards.
- Assist with intraday reporting to the business.
- Communicate with management and operations team to ensure compliance with company for Service Level, ASA and scheduling procedures.
- Monitor attendance and schedule adherence
- Assist with staffing planning and hiring models, in partnership with the Talent Acquisition team.
- Assist with processing and managing requests for modifications of schedules for events (meetings/training, one on ones, etc.).
- Communicate and work effectively with staff members, management, and Human Resources to achieve business objectives and continuously improve processes.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree, or equivalent, preferred
- Proven track record of high performance in a fast-paced call center or sales environment
- Past experience with resource allocation, real time adherence and workforce scheduling
- Highly organized with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
- Motivated self-starter with high efficiency work style
- Attention to detail
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Experienced MS Office user, including robust excel skills
- Experience with WFM application (Verint, Aspect, etc) is a plus
What We Offer
At Brilliant Earth, we’re passionate about the employee experience. That’s why we offer an excellent training program and endless opportunities for career growth! In addition, we offer competitive salaries and a robust benefits package, including:
- Insurance. Medical, dental, and vision insurance kick in on the first day of your 2nd month!
- 401k match. We know that saving for the future is important. That's why we offer a generous 401k match.
- Open PTO Policy. We know it’s important to recharge and relax.
- Disability and Life insurance. 100% employer-paid.
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits.
- Continued Education. Company-sponsored learning in leadership, professional skills, diversity & inclusion, and access to tuition reimbursement for role-specific trainings.
- Employee Discounts. As an employee at Brilliant Earth, you’ll receive a generous discount on our jewelry.
- Wellness Benefits. We offer access to exclusive discounts on gym memberships and more, as well as an Employee Assistance Program for 24/7 access to counseling.
- Giving Back and Volunteer Opportunities. In addition to our giving back programs, our teams support local initiatives and spend time together by volunteering.
More About Us
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and a global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Time, The Knot, Forbes, and Refinery29, among many other media outlets. We are a group of dedicated team members with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry. We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins, big and small. Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow.
Brilliant Earth recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other – our successes, the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.
How to Apply & What to Expect:
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
You’ll receive an email when we’ve received your application, and can expect an update within a week of applying. The interview process for this role includes a phone call with the recruiting team and video interviews with our leaders and teammates.
If you need assistance or reasonable accommodation completing an application or at any stage of the interview process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.