International Tax Transfer Pricing Associate - Fall 2024
Please click the apply link to search through all offices hiring for this position. Application deadlines vary by market, so please connect with the local recruiter for any specific deadlines.
TRANSFER PRICING ASSOCIATE
At RSM, associates work with large and small companies in various industries. They develop strong working relationships with clients built on understanding their businesses and challenges. Associates work on multiple team engagements each year, including several pieces of any particular assignment – not just one part. Working in a mutually respectful team environment helps our associates perform at their best and integrate their career with their personal life.
Examples of the candidate’s responsibilities include:
- Working on client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, and completing tax and transfer pricing projects
- Working with other associates and managers on tax and transfer pricing projects, conducting detailed economic, financial, and accounting analyses demonstrating an understanding of transfer pricing concepts and method application to cases
- Evaluating intercompany transfers of tangible goods, intangible property, services, and loans and conducting financial and economic analyses of multinational and domestic corporations, industry and market research, economic valuations, comparative financial benchmarking, and report documentation
- Preparing and analyzing financial and economic data for tax and regulatory compliance through the use of MS Word, Excel, and various statistical sampling packages
- Reviewing and analyzing GAAP financial statements
- Interacting with client personnel to gather information
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business/Management, or Finance
- Knowledge in several of the following areas: financial statement analysis, valuations, quantitative analysis, industry analysis, and statistical sampling and econometrics
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, solid research and computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically MS excel, and the ability to work will both autonomously and collaboratively
- Strong attention to detail
- Foreign language skills a plus
The firm offers a competitive benefits package, base compensation, and an employee bonus program for eligible roles based on individual and firm performance per program guidelines. Base compensation ranges can be found between the ranges noted below in the posting, and an actual offer can vary based upon on role, hiring location, and qualifications. For additional information on RSM’s total rewards, visit our website at https://rsmus.com/careers/working-at-rsm/benefits.html.
If required by applicable law or client policy, you may be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or have an approved accommodation.
You want your next step to be the right one. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you’re ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you’ll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.