Enterprise Account Engineer Intern, Premium Support
Are you passionate about collaborating with technology and business leaders to find out how Amazon Web Services (AWS) delivers cloud-based solutions ?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking penultimate-year students interested in jump-starting a career as Enterprise Account Engineer.
At Amazon, we hire the best minds in technology to innovate and build on behalf of our customers. The intense focus we have on our customers is why we are one of the world’s most beloved brands – customer obsession is part of our company DNA.
As an Enterprise Account Engineer, you will receive deep dive training in modern infrastructure design and management. In this role, you will partner across AWS teams to help customers craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that address customer business problems. As a trusted customer advocate, you will help organizations understand best practices around cloud-based solutions, and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud. You will have the opportunity to help customers use AWS within their organizations ranging from new start-ups to large enterprise customers. Throughout the placement, you will be exposed to relevant real-world challenges of different organizations.
Want to find out what it’s like to be a Enterprise Account Engineer at AWS? Watch this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AlXtC59oyM)
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life harmony. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment And we encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
• Penultimate year student working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science field
• Basic understanding of computing, storage, networking, scripting
• Experience with at least one functional scripting language (e.g., Perl, Python, Ruby, shell scripting)
• Analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to use Excel or other software to provide data to support analyses
• Passion for technology as demonstrated by your projects and interests
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Previous technical internship(s), if applicable
• Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases
• Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization
• Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
• Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly
• Basic experience in Database, Developer Tools, Big Data, IoT areas.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.